Velform Sauna Belt – How Does It Work? Is it a Scam? Reviews, Recommendations
The Velform Sauna Belt has Bad Reviews, Here's One That Works
The Velform Sauna Belt is a popular slimming belt, or sweat belt, that claims to remove belly fat, help detox, and make your workouts more efficient. The benefits of sauna belt are well documented, and this one certainly has its pros and cons.
Unlike most belly slimmers, sweat belts, and sauna belts, the Velform Sauna Belt has a built in heater. This ensures you’re be sweating almost immediately after you start your workout, but it adds some risks, inconveniences, and potential dangers.
For starters, you’ll always have to be plugged in when using the heat function of this sauna belt. Forget about wearing it at the gym, unless you think you can run an extension cable everywhere you go without getting kicked out!
Velform Sauna Belts are sold by several vendors under different names, and costs about $30 USD. It’s an electric sauna belt that helps you sweat. It has a dial you can plug in and turn up. It is really quite simple.
Check out how it did in our test of the best sauna belts and waist trimmers here.
How Does the Velform Sauna Belt work?
While most sauna belts have a fake review problem on Amazon, Velform sauna belts have very few reviews. This is probably because they delete the products and relist after receiving some bad reviews.
We would expect the Velform sauna belt to have hundreds or thousands of reviews after being around for almost 10 years. The lack of reviews is a serious red flag here. In fact, the one review is just one star.
Velform Sauna Belt Dos and Don’ts
- Do not use Sauna Belt longer than 50 minutes. Switch it off after use.
- Do not hold the Sauna Belt too tight, keep it loose, in such a way that you can check every 10 minutes if your skin is getting red rashes. If the skin gets red, reduce the temperature to avoid any skin injury.
- People with sensitive skin should use this belt over a t-shirt to refrain your skin from serious irritations or burns.
- Use Sauna Belt at room temperature and not under air conditioner as this will not increase its effectivity. Sudden changes in temperature can be dangerous for your health.
- Be in a comfortable position either lying down or standing up before wrapping the belt around your body.
- Do not use the Sauna Belt if you are lying on your stomach or sitting down, as this could cause problems in the devices electrical circuit.
- Don’t use any kind of skin cream or similar product while using Sauna Belt as it can cause an allergic reaction in your open pores.
- It is recommended to drink hot drinks such as milk, tea or coffee while using Sauna slim belt. Don’t drink cold drinks or any other cold drinks. Weight loss and detox tea can be consumed an hour or two after the session.
- Do not use Sauna Belt immediately after meals. Check out the best sauna belts here.
- For best results, use Sauna Belt for 50 minutes only at a time. It is recommended to use the sauna belt for 40 minutes.
Do not use the Sauna Belt for periods of more than 45 days. If you want to continue using the belt then wait for at least a week before using it again. For more on sauna belts click here.
Alternatives to the Velform Sauna Belt That Work
Luckily, there are alternatives that don’t need to be plugged in, look great, have excellent reviews, and actually work.
Our best recommendation that our readers have raved about for years is the Fasclow women’s waist trimmer. These are high quality, fashionable sauna belts you can wear in public and help you loose weight fast.
Alternatively, you may want to try a mini portable sauna that you can use while you watch tv, read, etc. These little saunas set up easily, have wonderful reviews, and actually work for removing weight. We recommend the Kuppet portable steam sauna which is a popular choice.
This is the original Velform Sauna Belt, and we have it to thank for creating such an amazing product category. It's cheap, and still good to have - but there are better options today.
- The Velform Sauna Belt has bad reviews, we don't recommend it.
- Click the link above for our highest rated alternative that actually works